The AQVA table top water purifier effectively filters and purifies the drinking water for the whole family. The difference is easily noticeable in the taste of water! An ideal product for purifying and filtering drinking and cooking water. It filters even the most challenging impurities from drinking water, including microbiological contaminants. Ideally suited for households with more than two persons, in the long run, the price per liter is more affordable.
- Light and compact
- Digital meter which shows used liters and filters replacement.
- Installation takes only a few minutes.
- The amount of consuming parts minimized, designed to be long-lasting.
- Hinged passage tube
- Fits all most common faucet types, adapters available for special faucets.
- Recommended to be used with pre-purified municipal water. For well or lake water can be used as a quality enhancer or water analysis is recommended.
The flow switch of the product is connected to the end of the faucet, either directly to the threads of the bubble nozzle, or with the thread adapter included in the package. From the switch, water is directed to the filter unit through a white 10 mm tube.
Filter unit can stand on the sink table in a suitable place.
Water can be taken directly from the faucet in the form of rinse shower or by turning the change-over switch through the purifier.
The mechanics of the filter are mechanical removal of solids, adsorption, rejection, and ultrafiltration down to nano size, which also removes bacteria, yeasts, and molds.
The larger capacity of the filter: 6000 liters
Very easily changeable and inexpensive replacement of filters.
- Micro-sized briquette produced from active carbon fibers removes solids up to 5-micrometer size from water, as well as several chemical compounds, metals, and heavy metals. At the same time, water will get its natural taste. Unwanted smells, to which people have been used to during time, go away.
- In the next phase, the ultrafilter and ensures the eventual and microbiological quality of water. The ultrafilter has been produced by Japanese Mitsubishi.
Removes/reduces the following impurities from drinking water:
- Chlorine: 100%
- Petrochemicals: 98%
- Phenols: 99%
- Pesticides: 95%
- Heavy metals: 98%, such as copper, lead, mercury, cadmium, etc.
- All forms of iron: Fe, Fe2+ and Fe3+, and other metals.
- Calcium about 50%
- pH level has no effect on the efficiency of purification.
- Microbiological impurities such as bacteria, viruses, yeasts, molds, etc.
- Traces of hormones and antibiotics
- Mechanical impurities down to 0,01 µm (0,0001 mm)
- Size: L115 x S115 x K295mm
- 360 degrees turnable spout, water hose 80cm
- The average flow rate of purified water 4 lpm
- The surfaces that are in contact with water are food approved, so-called technical hard plastics and metals which have minimal dissolution or transference value.
Download product manual from here.